星期四, 2月 05, 2009

25 Most Random Things About Me...

-- Inspired by dorayashi... ---
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.

1. I am fat throughout my life. Yea, gotta admit that I eat much while in tension but ended up feeling so down after the tense subsided but my weight has not!

2. There was a guy who looks like Eason Chen gave me a blue color tulip flower made of paper during tuition class at my house. The flower is still well kept till now. That was the first time ( and only time =.= ) I received flowers in my life.

3. My first date was on 14 of Feb, when the guy bought me a mint chocolate ice cream and we sat in the middle ring of basketball court chatting whole night..

4. My first boy friend wouldn’t hold my hands when we’re in the hostel, claiming that the hostel guards will fine us. Sarcastically, our hostel was well known for couples, as hugging and kissing could be seen at the main gate of the hostel, which is located right in front of the guard house!

5. I’m still sleeping with bolster which was bought by my dad while I was 10. (but I didn’t managed to take it back to KL. Am embarrassed of taking this whole long thing by bus as well as LRT)

6. I can sit on the sofa alone for more than 5 hours without doing anything, claimed by my grandma when I was 5.

7. I had a whole lot bunch of friends; yea…I’m proud of it.

8. Just found out recently that everyone seemed to think of doraemon or crayon Shin Chan(蜡笔小新) when they think of me.

9. Dreamt of being late for my SPM Sejarah paper and woke up sweating last month.

10. Had a crush and confessed twice to someone who didn’t give me an exact answer until today.

11. My definition of ‘Baka’ means someone looked or acted silly on purpose, but making the heart feels warmer.

12. I don’t have the sense of direction. Hence, am not comfortable at driving.

13. Feel like starting up a business by selling DIY accessories.

14. My wardrobe is full of clothes, not even another hanger can fit in. But I’m still having problem dressing up every morning before going to office.

16. 80% of the clothes in my wardrobe are from Singapore. And almost all of it are from ThisFashion and Iora.

16. I like frogs, cutie frogs. (baka ate few pieces of 田鸡 last month during our “sau gong chao” treated by my ex-boss. Gross gross..

17. Missed the uni life, especially near finals when a gang of us will eat cuppie noodle inside the vacant lecture room, and put the hot cuppie near the fire alarm detector to see whether it’ll put out water or not…

18. I am a well-trained Gin Rummy player. Well trained by my mum and her sisters since I was very very young. Mum tend to bring me to ah ma’s house and start “meeting” without bothering me. Nothing to do was the excuse I had to approach them and learnt up the skills.

19. Oh nou….what else to write????

20. I was once staying with in the hostel unit with all the Cs -- JC, YC, KC.. and ended up we named the house as the Cs Family.

21. I’m picking air flight seats for the Langkawi trip next month.. :D
Ended up with the 3rd row in front…Hope it’s a good choice…

22. I love cheese and laksa and chocolate and mint and ice cream and sigh..almost of those fattening stuffs…luckily I hate fast food.

23. My head are always 45 degrees tilt when taking photos. And my colleagues like chatting with me with their head tilt, 45degrees too!

25. Did I skip 24? Hm…..

- End finally… - phewww…
Anyone need tagging? Shirlexia? Ah cow? Xiao ting?

2 則留言:

  1. Wa... 25 random things u also can think out... I sure cannot lor... T_T

    回覆刪除
  2. I read jor. I read jor. So long lah. After I read no.25 I don't remember what was no.1 liao. HAHAHAHA... but now I know more about you. Un un. And you know more about me too. Hehehe..

    回覆刪除